“I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time.”
~ Robert Browning
Keeping within yesterday’s botanical mail art theme, here are some links “of beauty and utility” that you might enjoy:
* Decorating with houseplants – Taipei style
* Lovely fern-pressed jar DIY
* Gorgeous gift: seed bombs!
* The most beautiful self-watering pot I’ve ever seen
* How to incorporate plants into your home
* Make a mini green wall out of old jars
* How to keep your house plants alive
* Good idea for Mother’s Day? DIY marbled hanging planter
* Love this forest-on-a-cake!
* Plant your herbs in old teacups and milk jugs
* Stunning art made out of petals and leaves
* The right plant for your home
* Invites you in: urban jungle in Antwerp